Service Project ProfilesI professionally serve in various capacities with many organizations. I am interested in using my expertise in water resources and ecological engineering to assist communities improve their world.
Roles & Organizations
- Fulbright Distinguished Chair in Environmental Science, University of Parthenope, Naples, Italy
- Daily Weather Observer for NOAA NWS with SUNY ESF weather [SUVN6 sunyone] | Cooperative SUNY ESF Station 308386 | Weather Warehouse | COOP Data | Weather Underground Map | Weather Underground Report
- Faculty Co-Advisor for Engineers Without Borders with a Honduras and Latin American focus
- Advisory Board for International Journal of River Basin Management
- Editorial Board for Hydrological Processes
- Trainer of NOAA River Forecast Center personnel in Fluvial Geomorphology
- Director of SUNY ESF Council on Hydrologic System Sciences
- Former Interim Management Committee with UNESCO's Hydrology for Environment, Life & Policy
Weather Monitoring and ReportingIn June of 2002 a small group at ESF launched an ESF Live Weather on the Internet, which compliments the data gathered by multiple remote stations and meteorological links.
Tech code: min\t 27>2