I have taught a range of courses in the mapping science to undergraduate and graduate students from many departments across ESF and SU. This has included classes in surveying, remote sensing, and GIS. I have also taught engineering design courses at the freshman and senior level.
Typical Fall Semester classes
- ERE 371 Surveying for Engineering (last syllabus)
- ERE 551 GIS for Engineering (last syllabus)
- ERE 553 Introduction to Spatial Information (last syllabus)
- ERE 566 Introduction to Global Positioning Systems (last syllabus)
Typical Spring Semester classes
- ERE 133 Introduction to Engineering Design (last syllabus)