Modernisation Around the World:
1. Arthur P. J. Mol and David A. Sonnenfeld, "Ecological Modernisation Theory around the world: an introduction" [full text]
2. Arthur P. J. Mol and Gert Spaargaren, "Ecological modernisation in debate: a review"
3. Gert Spaargaren and Bas J. M. van Vliet, "Lifestyles, consumption and the environment. The ecological modernisation of domestic consumption"
4. Maurie Cohen, "Ecological modernisation, environmental knowledge, and national character"
Advanced Industrial Countries
5. David Pellow, Allan Schnaiberg, and Adam Weinberg, "Putting the ecological modernisation thesis to the test: the promises and performance of urban recycling" (USA)
6. Pekka Jokinen, "Europeanisation and ecological modernisation: agri-environmental policy and practices in Finland"
7. Leonardus Rinkevicius, "Ecological modernisation as cultural politics: transformations of the civic environmental activism in Lithuania"
8. Zsuzsa Gille, "Legacy of waste or wasted legacy? The end of industrial ecology in postsocialist Hungary"
9. David A. Sonnenfeld, "Contradictions of ecological modernisation: pulp and paper manufacturing in South-East Asia"
10. Jos Frijns, Phung Thuy Phuong and Arthur P. J. Mol, "Ecological modernisation theory and industrialising economies: the case of Viet Nam"
Excerpts [Google Books]
Web pages by David A. Sonnenfeld
last updated November 08, 2011