Documents and Resolutions for Review
You will find important documents here as well as the resolution template that we request you use as a guide to drafting a resolution to any committee, the Executive Committee and/or the Executive Chair. Also, any resolution that is up for comment and is not associated with a standing committee will be found here.
- Please contact the Executive Chair if you need assistance with where to submit your Resolution.
- Template (Word)
- Resolution Pathways
- This document outlines procedures for how resolutions can come to the floor of an Academic Governance College-wide meeting.
Bylaws and Standing Rules
Academic Governance Bylaws are reviewed biannually by the Executive Committee and Faculty Chair (College President) and amended as need to keep them current and to ensure that they accurately reflect the operating procedures of the Faculty as it pertains to curriculum, research, and service.
2015 to Present
- Bylaws 2015 (PDF)
- 2016/17 Academic Governance Standing Rules (PDF)
- Procedures for Executing a Vote of No Confidence (DRAFT, PDF)
- 2015/16 Academic Governance Standing Rules (PDF)