- Past Meetings (2000 - Spring 2016)
Placing an Item on the Agenda
Anything, other than quick announcements, that is to be considered for the agenda must be sent to the Executive Chair no less than one week before the Executive Committee Meeting scheduled prior to the Academic Governance meeting for which it is intended to be discussed.
Full Governance Meetings
All meetings take place in Gateway A&B, 11am-12:20pm (college hour).
Meeting Date and Location
Agenda, Minutes, Reports, Actions
- Agenda (PDF)
- College-wide Student Learning Outcomes Assessment report (PDF)
- Procedures for Executing a Vote of No Confidence (PDF)
- Resolution for a Vote of No Confidence in President Wheeler (PDF)
- Goals and Strategies – Diversity and Inclusion Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Transcript of Speech to Academic Governance, October 18, 2016 (PDF)
- Executive Summary of Select Accomplishments and Example Future Initiatives: SUNY-ESF Administration, October 18, 2016 (PDF)
- Letter to John View from the ESF Board of Trustees, October 13, 2016 (PDF)
Executive Committee Meetings
The Executive Committee regularly meets two weeks prior to the full governance body, allowing time to make any necessary decisions about the agenda for the larger meeting.
All executive committee meetings in 408 Baker, 11am-12:20pm (college hour).
- September 13, 2016
- October 4, 2016
- November 1, 2016
- November 30, 2016
- February 9, 2016
- March 7, 2016
- April 4, 2016
- April 28, 2016