257 Ranger School Road
P.O. Box 48
Wanakena, NY 13695
Phone: (315) 848-2670
Ph.D., University of Georgia (Forest Resources), 2010
Areas of Study
- Wildlife Ecology
- Spatial Ecology
- FTC 208 - Geographic Information Technology
- FTC 234 - Wildlife Conservation
- FTC 232 - Wildlife Techniques
- FTC 239 - GIS Applications
Certifications and Awards
- 2010 Certificate of participation in Adaptive Management of Natural Resources (USGS)
- 2009 Symposium Presentation Research Grant (University of Georgia)
- 2006 Competitive Graduate School Assistantship (University of Georgia)
- 2004 Ecology, Evolution and Conservation Biology Research Grant (University of Hawaii)
Professional and Community Service
Co‐founder of the Georgia Chapter of the Society for Conservation Biology: www.uga.edu/scb
Callan, R., Wydeven, A. P., Rooney, T. Weidenhoeft, J. E. & N.P. Nibbelink. Potential wolf impact and plant species richness at multiple scales in Cedar stands of Northern Wisconsin.
Callan, R., Moser, K. & N.P. Nibbelink. Wolf recovery and the future of Wisconsin’s forests: a trophic link?
Callan, R. & N.P. Nibbelink. Is wolf pack tenure an important variable when modeling the species richness of chronically browsed understory plant communities?