C.A.S course work completed in Ed. Administration, SUNY Oswego
Taught all levels of the ENL courses offered in the department of Languages, Literatures and Linguistics at Syracuse University. Taught in corporate, intensive English, and adult education programs and teaches in Syracuse University's graduate school teaching assistant orientation program.
• Presentation "Snapshots of Culture”, NYSTESOL conference, White Plains NY, 2008.
• Guest speaker,“Teaching English in Poland”, Polish 101-202, Syracuse University, 2008-2011
• Taught English through the Ministry of Education, UNESCO and the Kosciuszko Foundation, Tczew, Poland, summer 2008,2010
• Editing consultant for Interactions by Ann Mosley and Jeanette Harris, 8th edition.
• Worked to endow a scholarship at Baldwinsville High School and Le Moyne College in memory of John Noll.
• Served on the executive board and chaired the higher education special interest group of the NYS TESOL organization