105 Moon Library
1 Forestry Dr.
Syracuse, New York 13210
- B.A., Syracuse University
- M.F.A., Syracuse University
ESF Courses Taught
- EWP 290, syllabus
- EWP 405
Awards, Conferences, etc.
- In January of 2010 ,led a Professional Development Mini-seminar for the Syracuse University Writing Program on the use of archival research in the teaching of Rhetoric.
- In the Fall of 2009, spoke on a panel on Teaching Creative Nonfiction: Ethics, Aesthetics, and Practices at Syracuse University Project AdvanceÕs 2009 English and Writing Conference.
- Presented a paper on using local archival materials to teach rhetoric at the 2007 Conference on College Composition and Communication in New York City.
- Recipient of the 2007 CCCC PEP Grant.
- Presented a paper on Archjives as Rhetorical Diversity at the 2006 Conference on College Composition and Communication.
Areas of Interest
- Creative Nonfiction, Fiction, Use of Archival Research in Teaching