Cost of Attendance
The Cost of Attendance is an estimated budget of a student's expected education and essential living expenses. This budget, as determined by the Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships, represents the maximum amount of financial assistance a student can receive in a specific academic period. The Cost of Attendance budget can vary by student and is subject to change throughout the year based on regulatory changes, the availability of new information, or other factors. Please note that the Cost of Attendance does not represent a bill or a list of charges from ESF. Each student will be billed for specific charges by the Bursar's Office and other service providers at the start of each academic semester.
Below you will find the most common budget amounts based on full-time student status for the 2017-2018 academic year. Please note that dependency status is determined by Financial Aid Regulations and is not a choice for the student or family.
Your Student Status
- On-Campus: Any student living on-campus during the academic year.
- Off-Campus: Any student living off-campus, but not with his/her parents, during the academic year.
- Commuter Student: Any student living with his/her parents during the academic year.
2018-19 Costs by Campus
- Undergraduate - On-Campus
- Undergraduate - Off-Campus
- Graduate Students
- All Wanakena Campus Students
Your Financial Aid Account
- Accepted Undergraduate Applicants (log-in required)
- Current Students (log-in required)
- New Graduate Students (log-in required)
Financial Aid and Scholarships
113 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
(315) 470-4734 (Fax)
- SUNY ESF Federal School Code: 002851
- SUNY ESF TAP Codes: