Digital signage flyers' creators are solely responsible for the content of the flyers presented. Below is a list of all flyers currently in the digital signage rotation.
- Chemistry Seminar: A. Dieter Schluter
- ESF Summer Semester Destinations
- Harry Potter Trivia Poster
- HP Exhibit Poster Display
- Rosen Fellowships
Get Your Flyer in the Rotation!
Student Organizations: Submit your flyer electronically to email@example.com for approval. Please provide your flyer digitally if possible. On approval from the Office of Student Life, your flyer should appear in the signage rotation within 1 business day.
Faculty and Staff: Submit your flyer electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org - and it will be added to the rotation within one business day.
Where can I see my flyer displayed?
- Bray Hall - Rotunda
- Marshall Hall - Outside ES Department Office
- Moon Library - Lobby
- Walters Hall - Outside PBE Department Office
- Illick Hall - Ground level
- Gateway Center - North lobby, South concourse
Please note: Display time devoted to the centralized flyer feed may vary.