Digital signage flyers' creators are solely responsible for the content of the flyers presented. Below is a list of all flyers currently in the digital signage rotation.
- Campus day of Service Fall 2015
- Chemistry Seminar Oct 14
- Classroom Decoded Workshop
- IEW Call for Volunteers
- International Conversation Program
- Marine Corps Fall 2015
- Meals on Wheels volunteering
- Moonlighting 2015
- Plum Creek Information Session Bulletin 2015
- Stress Management Workshop
- Success Mapping workshop
- Time Management Workshop
- View All Flyers
Get Your Flyer in the Rotation!
Student Organizations: Submit your flyer electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org for approval. Please provide your flyer digitally if possible. On approval from the Office of Student Life, your flyer should appear in the signage rotation within 1 business day.
Faculty and Staff: Submit your flyer electronically to email@example.com - and it will be added to the rotation within one business day.
Where can I see my flyer displayed?
- Bray Hall - Rotunda
- Marshall Hall - Outside ES Department Office
- Moon Library - Lobby
- Walters Hall - Outside PBE Department Office
- Illick Hall - Ground level
- Gateway Center - North lobby, South concourse
Please note: Display time devoted to the centralized flyer feed may vary.