Welcome to Week 5
3-Rivers Draft Reports returned this week at the end of your lab day
Exam 1 - Wednesday
Heiberg Forest II Field Lab - Soil Mapping
Bring a hardhat if you own one.
DRESS FOR THE WEATHER
Bus leaves at 12:45 Mo, We, Fr and at 12:30 Tu, Th
New Humor :
PARAPROSDOKIANS: 'Figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.' (Winston Churchill loved them)
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
8. Buses stop in bus stations. Trains stop in train stations. On my desk is a work station.
| email: email@example.com
Updated Last on September 23, 2016
SUNY Environmental Science and Forestry