Welcome to Week 9
Weekly Review 9:30-10:30 am Friday (26 Oct.), 146 Baker
We have our last field lab this week- our only examination of organic soils
Be Prepared for the weather for our last outdoor lab.
PARAPROSDOKIANS: 'Figures of speech in which the latter part of a sentence or phrase is surprising or unexpected; frequently humorous.' (Winston Churchill loved them)
1. Where there's a will, I want to be in it.
2. The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on my list.
3. Since light travels faster than sound, some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
4. If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong.
5. We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.
6. War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
7. Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
| email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Last on October 24, 2016
SUNY Environmental Science and Forestry