Reservations are required for campus visits. Please give at least 48 hours advanced notice. If you do not receive an email confirmation from an ambassador, or if you cannot attend a scheduled tour, please contact The Graduate School. To meet with individual faculty or department representatives, contact those units separately.
Register for a Tour
Register for a fifty-minute campus tour with an ESF graduate student ambassador. Tours stop at specific department offices by request. Tours are subject to modification or cancellation in inclement weather. Visitors are welcome to visit classroom buildings, libraries, and other facilities on their own after the tour.
Please complete the form then click the "Submit" button.
* Select a Tour (available dates appear dark green). Choose a date, then a time, and finally the tour:
When to Visit
The best time to visit ESF is during the regular semester schedule when faculty, staff, and students are on campus and can answer your questions. We cannot schedule tours during semester breaks, final exam weeks, or weekends.
(Note that ESF tours do not include the Syracuse University campus.)
Enjoy Your Visit
- Arrive early to allow for parking.
- Wear comfortable shoes and dress with the weather in mind.
- Bring a camera, take pictures, and share with friends & family.
- Allow time to explore on your own!
Contact the Graduate School office if you need assistance.