SUNY-ESF Energy Web Resources
- SUNY Center for Sustainable and Renewable Energy
- Biodegradable Plastics from New York State's Forest Industry Byproducts
- Bioenergy and bioproducts opportunities/efforts continue to be active
- Biomass for Bioenergy, Biofuels and Bioproducts
- Enivronmental Information Series: The Willow Biomass Project
- The Willow Studio
The Willow Patch in Cazenovia, New York was the location of an experiential ... After learning about the potential for willow plantations as energy sources ...
- Governor Announces Initiatives to Increase Production and Use of Biofuels in New York State
- SUNY researchers find way to make ethanol from wood
- SUNY-ESF's Biorefinery Process
- Governor Pataki, Senator Wright announce $4 million for new biofuel plant in Fulton
Woody biomass cellulosic ethanol research and development technology to help enable New York State.