The ESF Office of Government Relations links the College with the community, elected officials, and agencies to communicate the challenges and opportunities facing ESF, our academic and research areas, and higher education. We work to develop relationships with those who have an opportunity to affect our future and fulfill our vision of “a better world through environmental discovery.”
Government Relations focuses its efforts on developing relationships with federal, state, and local governments in order to secure support for institutional initiatives and individual research projects consistent with the mission of the college and priorities. The office looks to assist faculty in receiving funding for projects as well economic development opportunities for the city, state and region. The Office of Government Relations is an office residing within the College President’s Office and is located in Bray Hall.
Wondering About Climate Change?
Read: Climate Change Is Complex. Weíve Got Answers to Your Questions. (New York Times)
Follow NYS Politics at:
Events of Note
No events currently posted.
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- Adirondack Almanack: McNulty Named Intíl Field Stations Group President
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- New York Daily News: New York college students pitching in to help Puerto Rico recovery
- Eagle News Online: Camping at the Art Park returns in June
- Oswego County Today: Pet Owners Warned About Algal Blooms
- WRVO: Great Lakes Research Consortium awards funding to address harmful algal blooms, other issues
- AECís McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Plattsburgh Press Republican: Boat Stewards on Guard against Invasives
Maureen O'Neill Fellows, Ph.D.
Vice President for Strategic Initiatives and Government Relations
State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry
One Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Voice: (315) 470-6621
Cell: (315) 530-2226
Fax: (315) 470-6932