Frequently Asked Questions
Click on the links below to view video responses from ESF students.
- What attracted you to ESF?
- What are the advantages of studying at a small, highly focused institution?
- What is the graduate community like?
- What is it like being an international student at ESF?
- What has been your experience working with the faculty?
- What has been the most fun?
- What was the most difficult part of graduate school?
- What are you involved in on campus?
- Has your experience at ESF met your expectations?
Susana del Granado
Marakina City, Phillippines
Ph.D., Environmental Science
Ph.D., Conservation Biology
Ph.D., Environmental Chemistry