15th Annual New York State Green Building Conference
March 30-31, 2017
Marriott Syracuse Downtown, Syracuse, NY
- Ken Bobis, Professor of Architecture + Interior Design, Onondaga Community College
- Diane Brandli, Owner, dbdesign
- Dr. Paul Crovella, Faculty Lead, Instructor, Department of Forest and Natural Resources Management, SUNY-ESF
- Richard Greene, Codes Enforcement Officer, Villages of Minoa/Fayetteville
- Tracie Hall, Director, U.S. Green Building Council New York Upstate
- Peter Lindabury, Senior Project Manager, GHD
- Tamara Rosanio, Associate Director for Partner Programs, Syracuse Center of Excellence
- Nicole Shuster, Architect, Ashley McGraw Architects, D.P.C.
- Josh Stack, Biomimicry & Resilience Science Advisor, NGBC, LLC./CLARE Resilience
- Kevin Stack, Ecological Builder, Northeast Natural Homes, Inc.
- Chris Straile, Sustainable Comfort, Inc.
ESF Conference Staff:
- Katherina Searing, Associate Director for Professional Education and Non-credit Programs, ESF Outreach