Even More Campus Resources
- Planning Inclusive Events
- ESF Women's Caucus
- Student Inclusion and Diversity Initiatives
- Disability Center
- LGBT Center
- Counseling Center
- Religious Groups
- Employee Assistance Program
- Multicultural Affairs
- SU WiSE Women of Color in STEM
- Lawrence B. Taishoff Center for Inclusive Higher Education
- ACTS (Alliance of Communities Transforming Syracuse), a grassroots, interfaith network advocating for social justice
- Women Transcending Boundaries (Interfaith)
- Interfaith works (Center for New Americans, community wide dialogues)
Help us learn more!
What comes to mind when you hear the terms inclusion, diversity and equity?
What makes you feel included or valued in the College community and how can that be improved?
What makes you feel excluded or devalued in the College community and how can that be improved?
- Are there goals the IDE plan overlooked? Strategies to help us reach or surpass?
2017 General Education Fair
October 26, 2017
- 11-11:10 Reception
- 11:10-11:20 Welcome
- 11:20-12:30 Fair and Exhibits