2005 Joachim Forum
Nanotechnology and The Management of Innovation & Sustainability in The Forest Products
October 19-20, 2005
Powerpoints/PDFs of Panelists
Day 1: "Nanotechnology Potential & Innovations"
- Ted Wegner, Senior Research Scientist, U.S. Forest Products Laboratory, Madison, WI
- Philip Jones, Director, IMERYS, Atlanta GA
- Amar Mohanty, Associate Professor, School of Packaging, Michigan State University, Lansing MI
- Yu-Lin Deng, Associate Professor, School of Chemical Engineering, IPST & Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta GA
Day 2: "Management of Innovations in the Pulp & Paper Industry"
- G. Ronald Brown (PPT1, PPT2), Research Director, Mead Westvaco Corp.
- J McNutt, Center for Paper Business & Industry, Atlanta GA.
- Bruce Evans, Technology Manager, Specialty Minerals Inc., Bethlehem PA.
- K G Rajan, VP Technology, Solvay Paperboard, Syracuse NY.
For information on the Joachim Center and Forum, contact:
Dr. William P. Tully, Director
1 Forestry Dr.
Syracuse, NY 13210