Adirondack Leadership Academy
The Adirondack Trek Leadership Academy offers a range of guided treks and custom trainings combining the challenging wilderness environment with leadership development to create truly transformational experiences. Participants experience and apply leadership models expanding their professional leadership skills and improving their performance as leaders in the classroom, campus, or work place. Through group problem-solving tasks, interactive discussions and outdoor action learning the Adirondack Trek Leadership Academy provides unparalleled development experiences for high school and college students, and working professionals.
- Ropes Coursework (PDF)
Adirondack Leadership Challenge
- spend three days in a wilderness setting, immersing themselves in indoor and outdoor learning activities,
- experience and apply leadership models that directly influence their performance as a leader, and,
- participate in group problem-solving tasks and interactive discussions.
- Alumni Advanced Leadership Program
October 20-21, 2016
- Developing Leaders Together
October 21-23, 2016
Experience a unique, intensive and interactive program for leaders on college campuses. The Adirondack Leadership Challenge (ALC) combines a stunningly beautiful wilderness environment with leadership development to create a trip that is transformational.
- To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the facilitators to discuss upcoming opportunities, to design a custom leadership training at your high school, college or organization, or design a custom trek in the Adirondacks.
SUNY ESF Northern Forest Institute
(518) 582-4551 ext. 104