27th Annual New York State GIS Conference
Rate by April 27
Rate after April 27
ONLINE REGISTRATION for Professionals and Students (online registration is now closed)
WALK-INs for the NYS GIS Conference: Onsite registration/check-in begins at 8:15am
Please park in the Standart St. Parking Lot (see map) and come to the 1st Floor Atrium of Baker Lab to register, pay and pick up your parking permit (see registration and parking information). DIRECTIONS
After registering, you will need to return to your vehicle to place the parking permit on your dashboard, so please allow yourself enough time before the workshop begins.
Please note: Parking is on your own if attending the NYS Geocortex User Group Meeting or the
iMapInvasives Training ONLY and NOT the NYS GIS Conference.
To register as a Sponsor or Exhibitor, please visit the Sponsors/Exhibitors page.
Your registration will be processed immediately and securely. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Purchase Order/Voucher, or check payable to SUNY Research Foundation.
- If paying with Purchase Order or Voucher, an invoice will be included with the registrant's email confirmation.
- If paying by check, mail your payment with a copy of your email confirmation to: SUNY-ESF, ATTN: Terry Sakowski, ESF Outreach, 1 Forestry Drive, 221 Marshall Hall, Syracuse, NY 13210.
- For questions about registration, email Terry Sakowski.
Conference Payment Policy
Pre-registered, pre-paid registrants should visit the onsite registration desk to receive a name badge and handouts.
- Balance due? Please be prepared to make your payment onsite. We will accept a check (payable to SUNY Research Foundation), or Visa or MasterCard.
- Using a Purchase Order of Voucher? Please provide the PO/Voucher number as well as a Mastercard or Visa account number. If payment is not received within 30 days after the event, your credit card will be charged the appropriate fee(s).
- Not pre-registered? Onsite registration will be available. Please be prepared to make your payment during registration.
Tuesday, May 15: FREE parking is available in the Standart Street parking lot. All registrants will be emailed a map and parking permit. Parking for the Tuesday reception at the Oncenter is available in the Oncenter Parking Garage at a discounted rate of $4/car.
Wednesday, May 16: Parking is available in the Oncenter Parking Garage at a discounted rate of $4/car.
Conference Refund/Cancellation Policy
Refunds, minus a $50 administrative fee, will be issued for requests received by May 1, 2012. Requests must be made by email to Terry Sakowski at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone; substitutions can be made at any time.