Papyrus Club General meeting
The meeting began at , with 6 people present.
- Dr. Bill Holtzman came to speak about recruitment, Lockwood Post, and PSE 468
- Kristin will write up a survey, asking students what convinced them to apply/come to ESF for PSE
- Lockwood Post contains vital
info for interviews, as well as PSE 468, so Dr. Holtzman will hold an
informational session on
- Any questions can be emailed to Dr. Holtzman at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pictures of all the officers were taken, with the exception of Gary, who wasn’t present
- Tailgate party:
Students: shirt and food - $20
Food only - $10
Faculty and Staff: $30 (shirt and food, shirt not optional)
- Ata will make a sign to post
- Linda will need help preparing for the SPPF banquet. Please sign up to help her whenever possible.
Dr. Keller is interested in taking a field trip,
We are in need of a USA Rep – a letter of intent is due
- The Back to School Picnic will be on Friday, October 26th, from . Jess will pick up the food, Evan will call the Physical Plant for 2 tables and a garbage can, and Kristin will register the event, and post a sign-up sheet.
The meeting ended at .