Undergraduate Student Association
Also known as Student Council, this is the umbrella organization for all student groups on campus and primary sponsor of student social activities and programs.
USA on Facebook
Founded in 1919, the USA serves as the representative voice and student government for the undergraduate student body. USA's purpose is to unite those who wish to promote the social, academic, cultural and professional interests of the student body. If you are an undergrad who paid the activity fee, you are already a member...come to the meetings!
USA is responsible for:
- Allocating the student activity fee,
- Planning and coordinating events,
- Maintaining connections between students, faculty, and staff,
- Representing the undergraduate student voice in campus discussions.
- Managing the ESF Go App.
Meetings are Thursdays at 5:30p.m. in 110 Moon Library for Spring 2018.
- President: Ben Taylor
- Vice President: Chris Ludlam
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO): Grace Leman
- Chief Communications Officer (CCO): Michael Klaczko
- Board of Trustees Representative: Richie Monaco
- ESF/SU Liaison: James Quinn and Megan Gorss
- Senior Class Chair: Christie Gilbert
- Junior Class Chair: Kiley Voss
- Sophomore Class Chair: Katherine Miller
- First-Year Class Chair: Carson Rowe
- Director of Association Affairs: Charlie Orr
- Director of External Affairs: Ryan Hicks
- Director of Programming: Chloe Blaisdell
- Coordinator of Recurrent Programs: Maddy Cullen
- Coordinator of Recognition Ceremonies: Erica Van Althuis
- Coordinator of Special Events: Rachel Juritsch
- Coordinator of Earth Week: Jake Kunz
- Director of Student Affairs and Diversity: Ethan Newman