2009 Introduction to Green Entrepreneurship
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
- Summer 2010 Date: Monday-Friday, July 26-30 at SUNY-ESF
- See an interview with Professor Gary Lim on Bridge Street
- Interview with Professor Gary Lim on Marty and Shannon Show (MP3)
- Summer Course exposes teens to 'green' businesses, products - Voices, Syracuse Post-Standard
2009 Course Information
Introduction to Green Entrepreneurship is a three-credit course taught by Gary Lim, an experienced entrepreneur and the Kauffman Foundation Entrepreneurship Professor at ESF, along with an outstanding team of instructors and speakers.
Introduction to Green Entrepreneurship reflects ESF's long standing commitment to sustainability and the commitment we share with business, education, public and nonprofit organizations to engage you in learning experiences that help you improve your world. This course also reflects Central New York's leadership in renewable energy research and education.
It has been said that the best way to predict the future is to create it! YOU can begin this Summer.
- Class finished with praise for topic and instructor. Click here for comments.
This program is made possible through the ESF in the High School program, with support from a NYS Department of Labor grant under the leadership of CNY Works.
Above: Group photo for the 2009 Introduction to Green Entrepreneurship course. SUNY-ESF Campus, Syracuse, NY.