Registration2018 Kiln Drying Workshop
- Registration for the 2018 workshop is closed!
Registration Deadline: In order to provide an accurate headcount for catering, online registration must be completed by Tuesday, January 2, 2018.
- $475.00 per person for registrations received by December 18, 2017
- $525.00 per person for registrations received after December 18, 2017
- If you are registering more than one person from the same organization, the rate is:
- $475.00 - 1st person; $450.00 each subsequent registration (by December 18, 2017);
- $525.00 - 1st person; $500.00 for each subsequent registration (after December 18, 2017).
Registration includes: breakfast, lunch, afternoon break, dinner on Monday, parking, and workshop materials.
Your registration will be processed immediately and securely. We accept payment by MasterCard or Visa, purchase order or voucher, or check.
- If paying with a purchase order or voucher, an invoice will be included with the registrant's email confirmation.
- Checks made payable to SUNY Research Foundation should be mailed along with a copy of your email confirmation to:
Attn: Kiln Drying Workshop
1 Forestry Drive, 235 Gateway Center
Syracuse, NY 13210
For questions regarding registration, please contact Jacob O'Connell.
Our Payment and Cancellation Policy
- If you have a balance due, please be prepared to make your payment at check-in. We will accept a check (made payable to SUNY Research Foundation), Visa, or MasterCard.
- If you are using a purchase order or voucher, please provide the PO/voucher number, as well as a credit card number to hold. If payment is not received within 30 days of the event, your credit card will be charged the appropriate fee.
Refunds (minus a $50 administrative fee) for a cancellation will only be issued to participants who provide written notice to Jacob O'Connell by Tuesday, December 26, 2017. Cancellations will not be accepted by phone. No refunds will be issued after that time. Substitutions are permissible at any time by modifying your registration (refer to email confirmation).
There are numerous hotels and motels in the Syracuse area and you are welcome to reserve space where you desire. The following hotels have set up reduced rates for this workshop and are the closest to campus. Rooms are based on availability.
- Genesee Grande Hotel, 1060 East Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13210
- 315-476-4212 (call directly & mention the Kiln Drying Workshop room block)
- $103.00 per night
Registered participants will receive a parking pass via email the week prior to the workshop. Parking will be in the Standart lot located between Standart Street and Oakland Street, west end of campus. Link on map below.