Professional Education and Non-Credit Programs
We invite you to learn more about ESF’s professional education programs, including regional, state-wide, national and international contract trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Advanced Manufacturing of Thermal and Environmental Controls
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Bioprocessing
- Kiln Drying Workshop
- NE-1333 Chestnut Meeting
- New York State Biotechnology Symposium
- New York State Green Building Conference
- Radiation Curing Program [RCP]
- SUNY SPARE- Solar Power As Renewable Energy Basic and Commercial Courses
- Sustainable Use of Renewable Energy (SURE)
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Principles of Engineering (PE) Licensure Exam Review Course
- American Chestnut Foundation NYS Chapter Annual Meeting
- 14th Upstate New York NMR Conference and Structural Biology Symposium
- Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- NYFOA Symposium "The Future of New York Forests at Risk- Working Toward a Comprehensive Solution"
- Onondaga Lake Research Forum
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines - Depolarizing the Environment: Thinking Broadly About Science, Policy, and Politics
- SUNY Energy, Environment, Education, and Economics (4E) Network of Excellence Fall Charette
- Professional Certification / Licensure
Archived Past Events
- American Ecological Engineering Society Meeting: Coupling Natural and Human Systems
- Green Infrastructure Symposium
- International Phytotechnologies Conference
- Likelihood and Bayesian Approaches to Data Analysis Workshop
- National Climate Assessment Northeast Regional Town Hall
- Short Rotation Woody Crops Operations Working Group Conference
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines – Resiliency of the Great Lakes to Climate & Storms
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines - From Lab to Landscape: Integrated Infectious Disease Research
- SUNY Faculty Senate/Research Foundation for SUNY Sustainability Research Workshop
- Willow Biomass Energy and Alternative Applications
Caleb Rudge, a 2016 ESF graduate, will begin his Peace Corps service this month as he heads to Paraguay to begin training as an environmental development volunteer. Rudge will live and work in a community to spearhead local conservation efforts and build a sustainable environment.
"Restoring the Giant Tortoise Dynasties of Galapagos" will be the topic of the Dale L. Travis Public Lecture Series 7:30 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 18, at the Gateway Center on the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) campus.
Twenty high school students from New York City will spend a week at ESF this summer, immersing themselves in hands-on science.
Ink World Magazine: SUNY ESF Anounces Fall Radiation Curing Courses
Ink World reports on ESF's Fall 2016 Radiation Curing program offerings. 8/2/16 READ MORE
Syracuse.com: Tim Shaughnessy on leadership: Ask questions, be direct and decisive, get your hands dirty
ESF gets a mention in an article featuring educational/industry
Oswego County Today: Bodley Students to Teach About Environment
ESF's Global Environment course for high school students inspired a class to create lesson plans on
The Adirondack Interpretive Center (AIC) at ESF's Newcomb Campus celebrates summer with its first Northern Forest Festival that includes the 5th annual rubber loon race July 16.