Professional Education and Non-Credit Programs
We invite you to learn more about ESF’s professional education programs, including regional, state-wide, national and international contract trainings, seminars, workshops and conferences.
- Advanced Manufacturing of Thermal and Environmental Controls
- Certificate of Advanced Study in Bioprocessing
- New York State Biotechnology Symposium
- New York State Green Building Conference
- Radiation Curing Program [RCP]
- SUNY SPARE- Solar Power As Renewable Energy Basic and Commercial Courses
- 14th Upstate New York NMR Conference and Structural Biology Symposium
- American Chestnut Foundation NYS Chapter Annual Meeting
- Divestment 2016: Setting a Path for a "Just Transition"
- Fundamentals of Engineering (FE) and Principles of Engineering (PE) Licensure Exam Review Course
- Kiln Drying Workshop
- NE-1333 Chestnut Meeting
- Northeastern Recreation Research Symposium
- NYFOA Symposium "The Future of New York Forests at Risk- Working Toward a Comprehensive Solution"
- Onondaga Lake Research Forum
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines - Depolarizing the Environment: Thinking Broadly About Science, Policy, and Politics
- SUNY Energy, Environment, Education, and Economics (4E) Network of Excellence Fall Charette
- Sustainable Use of Renewable Energy (SURE)
- Voices From Maple Nation: Indigenous Women's Climate Summit
- Professional Certification / Licensure
Archived Past Events
- American Ecological Engineering Society Meeting: Coupling Natural and Human Systems
- Green Infrastructure Symposium
- International Phytotechnologies Conference
- Likelihood and Bayesian Approaches to Data Analysis Workshop
- National Climate Assessment Northeast Regional Town Hall
- Short Rotation Woody Crops Operations Working Group Conference
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines – Resiliency of the Great Lakes to Climate & Storms
- SUNY Conversation in the Disciplines - From Lab to Landscape: Integrated Infectious Disease Research
- SUNY Faculty Senate/Research Foundation for SUNY Sustainability Research Workshop
- Willow Biomass Energy and Alternative Applications
Martin Hogue, visiting associate professor at the College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF), received the 2017 ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
Dr. John Farrell, a professor in ESF's Department of Environmental and Forest Biology (EFB) was named the College's Exemplary Researcher for 2017-18.
Six employees of the College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) were honored by Chancellor Nancy L. Zimpher for their service to the State University of New York (SUNY).
More than 600 students from the Syracuse City School District (SCSD) will participate in the College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) Environmental Challenge science fair Tuesday, May 23.
Dr. Nosa Egiebor, who most recently served as chief international officer and professor of chemical engineering at the University of Mississippi in Oxford, Mississippi, joins ESF as provost and executive vice president.
Cultural and natural sustainability come together in a weeklong program for youth at the Adirondack Interpretive Center in Newcomb, New York.
The College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) will confer approximately 400 degrees during Commencement exercises Saturday, May 13, at the SRC Arena and Events Center, Syracuse.