7th Annual CNY ASPRS New York State Remote Sensing Symposium
Monday, May 19, 2008
SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry
Western New York Chapter of the IEEE Geoscience
and Remote Sensing Society - co-sponsor
- Room 145 Baker Lab with dinner in Room 408, Baker Lab
One Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: (315) 470-6817
Fax: (315) 470-6890
Registration - Please see below for updated payment policy.
Registration includes: Materials, access to sessions, poster session and reception, and dinner with keynote presentation
- Pay online with Visa or Mastercard (no American Express). Your registration will be processed immediately and securely online when you pay online. (New to ESF online registration? Read our helpfile.)
- Professional rate is $65 ($80 after May 5)
- Student rate is $35 ($50 after May 5)
- Workshop rate is $50
Our Payment Policy
We welcome your participation at outreach events. Pre-registered, pre-paid registrants are asked to check in at the onsite registration desk to receive a name badge and handouts. Effective May 2008, registration fees must be paid prior to admittance.
- If you have pre-registered and have a balance due, please be prepared to make your payment at onsite registration desk. We will accept a personal or business check payable to SUNY Research Foundation, or VISA or MasterCard (No American Express).
- Registrants using a Purchase Order or Voucher are asked to provide the PO/Voucher number as well as a credit card number. If payment is not received within 30 days after the event, your credit card will be charged the appropriate fee.
- If you have not pre-registered, please bring a completed registration form with your payment (check, VISA or Mastercard) to the onsite registration desk (Blank registration forms will be available at the registration desk for your convenience).