Advances in Bioprocessing
Cultivating Economic Growth
March 22 and 23, 2009
- Listen to this! (MP3 Audio)
Goal of the conference
Bring bio-processing industry leaders together with innovators in the field, R&D specialists and academics to position NYS as a leading employer in the field of bioprocessing. Sponsors are welcome (Sponsor Commitment Form).
Why Did People Attend?
Cross Pollination resulted in best practices we can all use
- You can’t miss it! Rub shoulders with top bioprocessing leaders, funding agents, and leading researchers.
- Exchange best practices with other bioprocessing professionals in diverse industries.
- Discover jobs in the new economy.
Choose between three concurrent session tracks: Agriculture & Food Industry, Biomedical Products & Technology, Biofuels & Bioproducts
REGISTER ME (includes Sunday reception, Monday with banquet dinner at the Oncenter!)
A different kind of conference . . .
- Discuss best practices in a true exchange with others in concurrent session tracks,
- Exchange best practices that will expand on everyone's success stories,
- Enjoy a moderated panel to build a model for success,
- End with dinner and keynote insights to move you and your company forward to measurable, successful outcomes.
Read the article in the Post Standard . . .
- "Bioprocessing can revive area's manufacturing base" by John Fieschko
Who should come . . .
- Bio-processing companies, solution providers, equipment manufacturers and users, Research and developers, scientists, Policy makers, decision makers and law-makers, University faculty and students.
Student Posters wanted for the Sunday Poster session!
Prizes will be awarded and your registration for Monday will be complimentary. To enter, email your poster title, your name, email address and phone number to Art Stipanovic by Wednesday, March 4, 2009. You will be contacted by email for your abstract. Poster boards and easels will be provided at the event.