Call for Abstracts: Deadline extended until February 15th!
12th Annual American Ecological Engineering Society Meeting
Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract to the AEES Technical Committee by January 31, 2012. Representative topics include:
- Environmental restoration and management
- Ecosystem services
- Wetlands, streams, and riparian systems
- Watershed processes and functions
- Wastewater treatment and resource recovery
- Stormwater treatment
- Green Infrastructure
- Greenroofs and walls
- Emergy and energy analysis
- Low Impact Development
- Renewable energy sources
- Climate change mitigation and adaptation
- Sustainable food systems
- Integrating ecosystems and society
- Policies, planning, and people
Abstracts should be submitted by completing the provided PDF.
Abstract Submission Form (PDF)
Notification of acceptance will be emailed to the corresponding author by February 28, 2012.