Thank you to everyone who submitted an abstract for this year's symposium. Notification of acceptance will take place on or before March 14, 2014.
The mission of the Biotechnology Symposium is to bring together industry representatives and scientists, academics and students, and other professionals interested in biotechnology in order to develop synergies and relationships that further advance the field.
- BioSpherix, Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- The Clean Tech Center
- New York State Science & Technology Law Center
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- Syracuse University Office of Research
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Cornell University Center of Advanced Technology
- Syracuse Center of Excellence
- BioTek Instruments
- Krackeler Scientific
- Kinesis, Inc.
- Tosoh Bioscience, LLC
- EMD Millipore
- Waters Corporation