Interested in presenting at this year's Biotechnology Symposium?
Download the abstract submission form below.
Platform presentation topics include: Biomonitoring/Bioremediation, The Public Perception of Biotechnology, Fermentation for Human Consumption, Bioenergy, Nanotechnology, Biosimilars, Stem Cells, Agricultural Biotechnology. Please note that platform presentation space is limited.
Deadline for abstract submission: January 31, 2014
Notification of selected abstracts: March 14, 2014
Save the date for the 6th Annual Biotechnology Symposium to be held on May 15-16, 2014 at the SUNY-ESF Gateway Center in Syracuse, NY.
The mission of the Biotechnology Symposium is to bring together industry representatives and scientists, academics and students, and other professionals interested in biotechnology in order to develop synergies and relationships that further advance the field.
- BioSpherix, Ltd.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Shimadzu Scientific Instruments
- Bond, Schoeneck & King, PLLC
- The Clean Tech Center
- New York State Science & Technology Law Center
- EMD Millipore Corporation
- Syracuse University Office of Research
- SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Cornell University Center of Advanced Technology
- Syracuse Center of Excellence
- BioTek Instruments
- Krackeler Scientific
- Kinesis, Inc.
- Tosoh Bioscience, LLC
- EMD Millipore
- Waters Corporation