View the complete blog
Upcoming Outreach Events
Dr. Peng Gao, "Sediment dynamics in Oneida Creek Watershed: retrospect and prospect"
Tuesday, April 28, 2015, 3:30 pm - 4:30 pm. 110 Moon Library. Hydrology & Biogeochemistry Seminar
- More Outreach News
How do you put the "fun" in Summer?
ESF Radiation Curing Program produces its first graduate
John Stancampiano earns the first Advance Certificate in Radiation Curing from ESF. 4/14/15 READ MORE
Syracuse, SUNY-ESF Host Science Exploration Day for Regional Youth
PBE and FNRM joined in STEM Day on the Hill, which attracted more than a hundred middle and high school students. 4/8/15 READ MORE
Projects & Initiatives
We invite you to learn more about ESF’s collaborative projects and initiatives with on- and off-campus partners.
- STEM Mentor
- Thermal and Environmental Central Systems Cluster Accelerator(funded through the Advanced Manufacturing Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge)
Radiation Curing Program [RCP] (funded by a U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration H-1B Technical Skills Training Grant).
- Forest Structural Sustainability Calculator Dr. John Castello
- From Farm and Forest to Fuel: An Integrative and Experiential Approach to Bioenergy Education and Outreach (A project funded by a USDA Higher Education Challenge Grant).
- Global Climate Change Education Project (funded by a NASA Global Climate Change Education grant)
- Developing New York’s Green Infrastructure (funded by a U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area State & Private Forestry, Urban and Community Forestry Program)
- The SAGE Project (Sustainability And Green Entrepreneurship Project)
- ESF Science Corps