View the complete blog
Upcoming Outreach Events
June Teacher Professional Development Symposium for ESF in the High School Teachers
Thursday, June 25, 2015, 9:30 am - 2:30 pm. Heiberg Forest. Event Website
Graduate Assistant Colloquium on Teaching and Learning
August 26 - 27, 8:00 am - 2:00 pm. Moon Library. Graduate Assistant Colloquium webpage
- More Outreach News
TWC News: Syracuse City Students Go Up Against ESF in Annual STEM Challenge
ESF hosted the 14th annual Environmental Challenge for students in the Syracuse City School District. 5/19/15 READ MORE
Daily Orange: SUNY-ESF professor uses augmented reality gaming to teach users about environment
Dr. Beth Folta and her students have designed alternate reality games to help introduce people to New York state parks. 4/27/15 READ MORE
How do you put the "fun" in Summer?
Projects & Initiatives
We invite you to learn more about ESF’s collaborative projects and initiatives with on- and off-campus partners.
- STEM Mentor
- Thermal and Environmental Central Systems Cluster Accelerator(funded through the Advanced Manufacturing Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge)
Radiation Curing Program [RCP] (funded by a U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration H-1B Technical Skills Training Grant).
- Forest Structural Sustainability Calculator Dr. John Castello
- From Farm and Forest to Fuel: An Integrative and Experiential Approach to Bioenergy Education and Outreach (A project funded by a USDA Higher Education Challenge Grant).
- Global Climate Change Education Project (funded by a NASA Global Climate Change Education grant)
- Developing New York’s Green Infrastructure (funded by a U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area State & Private Forestry, Urban and Community Forestry Program)
- The SAGE Project (Sustainability And Green Entrepreneurship Project)
- ESF Science Corps