View the complete blog
Upcoming Outreach Events
Environmental Studies Seniors Showcase
Monday, April 4, 2016, 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. TBA.
14th Annual New York State Green Building Conference
April 14 - 15, OnCenter. Event Website
Adirondack Leadership Challenge
April 21 - 24, ESF Newcomb Campus. Please visit the Newcomb Campus homepage for info.
- More Outreach News
SU News: 15th Annual SyracuseCoE Symposium Explores Frontiers of Clean Energy Innovations
ESF was one of the partners of the Syracuse COE annual sympoium, held earlier this month. 11/5/15 READ MORE
Syracuse.com: ESM school district recognized as one of 27 great STEM programs
A frequent partner with ESF Outreach, ESM school district was named by the White House as one of the nation's best K-12 STEM schools. 11/13/15 READ MORE
SU News: University Joins in Grand Opening of Ska-nonh Center
ESF is one of the academic partners of the new Ska-nonh Great Law of Peace Center for Onondaga culture and history. 11/18/15 READ MORE
SUNY Broome: Love STEM? Engineering Technology Career Expo is Oct. 29
ESF will participate in SUNY Broome's Engineering Technology Career Expo on Oct 29. 10/20/15 READ MORE
Projects & Initiatives
We invite you to learn more about ESF’s collaborative projects and initiatives with on- and off-campus partners.
- STEM Mentor
- Thermal and Environmental Central Systems Cluster Accelerator(funded through the Advanced Manufacturing Jobs and Innovation Accelerator Challenge)
Radiation Curing Program [RCP] (funded by a U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration H-1B Technical Skills Training Grant).
- Forest Structural Sustainability Calculator Dr. John Castello
- From Farm and Forest to Fuel: An Integrative and Experiential Approach to Bioenergy Education and Outreach (A project funded by a USDA Higher Education Challenge Grant).
- Global Climate Change Education Project (funded by a NASA Global Climate Change Education grant)
- Developing New York’s Green Infrastructure (funded by a U.S. Department of Agriculture, Forest Service, Northeastern Area State & Private Forestry, Urban and Community Forestry Program)
- The SAGE Project (Sustainability And Green Entrepreneurship Project)
- ESF Science Corps