Your registration will be processed immediately and securely. We accept Mastercard or Visa, Purchase Order or Voucher, or check payable to SUNY Research Foundation.
- If paying with Purchase Order or Voucher, an invoice will be included with the registrant's email confirmation.
- If paying by check, mail your payment with a copy of your email confirmation to: SUNY-ESF, ATTN: Maura Stefl, ESF Outreach, 1 Forestry Drive, 221 Marshall Hall, Syracuse, NY 13210.
- For questions about registration, please contact Maura Stefl or Terry Sakowski.
Registration Rate: $25 per person
- Wednesday, November 3, 2010 (Renewable Energy 101) - no fee, but pre-registration is required. If attending, you will be able select this option during the registration process.
- Thursday, November 4, 2010 (Renewable Technologies and Carbon Cycling) - $25 (includes breakfast and lunch on Thursday).
Our Payment Policy
Pre-registered, pre-paid registrants should sign in to receive a name badge and handouts.
- Balance due? Please be prepared to make your payment at sign in. We accept a check, payable to SUNY Research Foundation, or VISA or MasterCard.
- Using a Purchase Order or Voucher? Please provide the PO/Voucher number as well as a credit card number. If payment is not received within 30 days after the event, your credit card will be charged the appropriate fee.
- Not pre-registered? That’s okay - on-site registration will be available. Please be prepared to make your payment during registration.