The campus mailroom is located in the main Physical Plant & Facilities building on the lower level.
- The campus Mail Room can provide assistance in finding the quickest and most cost effective mailing options. Please see the guide below, or contact the Mail Room with specific questions.
- Signature Confirmation – the Mail Room will sign for incoming Certified and Registered mail.
- Federal Express and UPS shipping are handled by the Shipping & Receiving Department.
From 7:45am – 4:00pm, contact:
- Kyle Merriam, Office Assistant II
- Daniel Conrad, Clerical Specialist I
- Incoming Mail Delivery - Incoming mail is picked up at the Teale Avenue post office each morning. The U.S. mail and inter-campus mail is delivered to campus buildings once a day between 10:00am and Noon.
- Outgoing Mail Pick Up – Outgoing mail is collected daily between 10:00am and Noon. In addition, there is a 2:15pm mail pick-up at Bray 101 (Cashier’s Office) and Gateway 218 (Admissions’ Office) for small amounts of date-sensitive mail.
*Outgoing mail received by 2:45 PM will go to the United States Post Office that day. Outgoing mail received after 2:45 PM will go with the next day’s mail.