The ESF Pre-law Program for Freshmen and Sophomores
Pre-law advising for Freshman and Sophomores focuses on environmental law career opportunities and emphasizes the importance of excelling at ESF. Much of this advising occurs in a regularly scheduled Pre-law meeting each semester. While you are encouraged to meet with ESF’s Pre-law advisor, Dr. Tristan Brown, each semester, the most important thing that you can do to prepare for law school is to concentrate on your courses and excel in all of them.
Tasks for Freshmen and Sophomores:
- Strive for at least a 3.0 GPA by the end of your Sophomore year.
- Contact the ESF Pre-law advisor and introduce yourself.
- Welcome: ESF and Environmental Law
- Pre-law for Freshmen & Sophomores
- Pre-law for Juniors
- Pre-law for Seniors
- Law Schools Admissions
- LSAT and LSAC
- Law School Information
- The ESF Law School Connection
- Recommended Readings
- ESFs Prelaw Advisor
If you would like to learn more about these opportunities and identify yourself as a pre-professional student, please fill out our online inquiry form: