Help Build the Environmental Information Series!
The Faculty Governance Committee on Public Service and Outreach is working to increase the number of titles available in SUNY-ESF’s Environmental Information Series, www.esf.edu/pubprog.
Faculty, staff and students are encouraged to contribute a topical, educational essay to the series.
Criteria for submission:
- Focus on basics of organisms and processes
- Must be suitable for a lay audience
- Need descriptive, user-friendly, Google-friendly title
- Key Words to facilitate search engines
- Length: 500 - 1000 words preferred
- Content: overview of subject matter for lay audience
- Photos/graphics required
- Recommended readings
- Credits (prepared by . . .)
Submissions should be sent to Claire Dunn at email@example.com or delivered to News and Publications, 122 Bray Hall, as a Microsoft Word document.
Please look at current EIS articles for comparison.