Ranger School Alumni Association Board of Directors
as of 9/2010
Noah Herne '96|
315 804 4260| EMAIL
1st Vice President:
Joan Macholl '83|
315 406 6780| EMAIL
2nd Vice President:
Ariane Tanski '2009|
315 391 2321| EMAIL
Bruce Williams '76|
601 427 6758| EMAIL
Jeffery Speich '90|
718 796 8477| EMAIL
Randy Paquin '77|
518 399 3295 | EMAIL
Contact person, Gail Simmons, Office Manager. |
315 848 2566 ext 112 | EMAIL
- Decals and patches will be mailed in a legal envelope, no extra shipping charge.
- Hats, t-shirts, buckles, cookbooks and mementos will add $5 per item.
- Items will be shipped as soon as possible after receipt of the your request and payment.
RSAA Items for Sale
- Belt Buckles - $15
- Lapel Pins - $5
- Decals - $5
- Cookbooks - coming soon
- Mementos - coming soon
- Blue Ox t-shirts - may be available through the team
- Hockey hats - may be available through the team.
To purchase any of the above items, please forward a check to the Association for the amount of the item plus shipping charges.
Ranger School Alumni
RSAA Calendar of Events & Important Dates
- April 27, 2012 Spring RSAA Board of Director’s Meeting 10am
- April 28-29, 2012 Harold F. Spaulding Alumni House Spring Cleanup Weekend
- April 28, 2012 Ranger School Spring Open House
- May 19. 2012 Ranger School Graduation- Class of 2012.
- Presentation of RSAA Awards – James F. Dubuar Merit Award, Class Valedictorian and Class Salutatorian.
- August 3, 2012 RSAA Board of Director’s Meeting 9:30am
- August 3rd, 4th, and 5th 2012 – 78th Annual RSAA Reunion with presentation of:
- 50yr Awards for the Class of 1962
- Haddock Award
- Remele Award
- August 4th, 2012 ESF Centennial Celebration Kickoff 11:00AM
Awards and Scholarships
The following awards are presented each year at the beginning of the Spring semester by the RSAA President:
- Van Witsen
- Eagle Award Matthew Moore ‘90
- and more