The Department of
Sustainable Construction Management and Engineering
The programs of the department of Sustainable Construction Management and Engineering (SCME) are now offered through the departments of Forest and Natural Resources Management and Paper and Bioprocess Engineering. SCME has been dissolved as a department. SCME faculty members are joining new departments, enabling advanced collaborations as ESF evolves to meet changing needs and opportunities.
Program changes will not affect current students' plan sheets and pathways to degrees.
- Department of Forest and Natural Resources Management
- Department of Paper and Bioprocess Engineering
- Prospective undergraduatesOffice of Admissions, 315-470-6600, email@example.com
- Prospective graduate studentsThe Graduate School, 315-470-6599, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current studentscontact your advisor or the registrar, email@example.com
SCME Advisory Board
- Otis J. DelucaHueber-Breuer Construction Co., Inc.
- Earl R. HallSyracuse Builders Exchange
- Gustavo HernandezThe Hayner Hoyt Corporation
- Russell HoweiLevel by Weyerhaeuser
- Ronald KenyonSyracuse City School District
- James P. McKennaParsons-McKenna Construction Company,Inc.
- David R. MellenNew York State Thruway Authority
- Vincent NicotraQPK Design
- Adam D PetrieThe Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- James RuddockOnondaga Community College
- Kevin StackNortheast Green Building Consulting, LLC
- Glenn StahlRochester Lumber Company
- Richard ZiobroKoppers Performance Chemicals
The Construction Management degree program is a candidate for accreditation by the American Council for Construction Education (ACCE)
Monday, August 29, 2016,
Labor Day (no classes)
Monday, September 5, 2016,
Last day to add a class
Tuesday, September 6, 2016,
Last day to drop a class
Friday, September 23, 2016,