- Doelle K., Lee A.T., et. Al. (2014) "Use of Poly-Lactic Acid (PLA) to Enhance Properties of Paper Based on Recycled Pulp", Advances in Chemical Engineering and Science (ACS-Journal), Jul. 2014, 4, 347-360).
- Karev A., Doelle K., (2013) "An economic review of the Use of the New York State Canal System for Biosolids Transportation", Journal of Bioprocess Engineering and Biorefinery, Vol 2, Number 3, Sept. 2013 , pp. 188-192.
- Johnson D.L., Doelle K, Giarrusso, S., (2012), "Treatment of Landfill Leachate for ammonia removal while dealing with iron precipitation", Central Capter NYWEA & Syracuse Section ACS Joint Fall Meeting 2012, October 11, 2012, Rosamond Gifford Zoo, Burnett Park, Syracuse, NY, USA.
- Doelle K, (2012), "Lime in Papermaking - A Historic Review Paper", American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM), ASTM International STP 1557, October. 2012, pp 178-195, ISBN 978-0-8031-7543-3.
- Visser F., Johnson D.L., Doelle K, Giarrusso, S., (2012), "Leachate Treatment for Industrial Pre-treatment Permit Compliance", New York State Association For Solid Waste Management (NYSASWM), 2012 Fall Technical Training, October 1 - 2, 2012, High Peaks Resort, Lace Placid, NY, USA.
- Doelle K., Giarrusso S, Johnson D.L., (2012), "Case Study: Village of Minoa Sustainability-Cleanwater Educational Research Facility (CERF)", Onodage County Planning Federation, Annual Planning Symposium", June 7th, 2012, Convention Center at Oncenter, Syracuse, NY, USA.
- Doelle K., Giarrusso S, Johnson D.L., (2012), "Minoa's Alternative Natural Approach Generates Electricity (MANAGE)", American Ecological Engineering Society (AEES),12th Annual Meeting, Coupling Natural and Human Systems", June 7th, 2012, SUNY-ESF, Syracuse, NY, USA.
- Doelle K., Giarrusso S., Johnson, D.L., Malerba, J.V., (2012), "Implementing Sustainability in Wastewater Treatment Operations", New York Rural Water Association's 33rd Annual Technical Conference & Exhebition, Turning Stone Resort & Conferece Center, May 21st to 24th, 2012, Verona, NY, USA. - (Lecture is certified for DEC and PDH contact hours)
- Doelle K., Giarrusso S, Johnson D.L., (2012), "Application of Constructed Wetlands for Waste Water Remediation: A Case Study", Annual Conference of the Conneticut Association of Wetland Scientists CWAS, Holiday Inn in North Haven, March 22nd, 2012, North Haven, CT, USA.
- Doelle K., Giarruso S., (2012), "Minoa/ESF STEM Approach at the Cleanwater Educational research Facility", Spring Greening: A Teacher Training on Greening Your School, Syracuse Center of Excellence (COE), March 20th, 2012, Syracuse, NY, USA.
- Doelle K., Amaya J.J., (2012), "Application of calcium carbonate for uncoated digital printing paper from 100% eucalyptus pulp", TAPPI JOURNAL, Jan. 2012, Vol. 11 No1, pp 41-49
- Doelle K., (2011), "Ein neuer Hybridverbundwerkstoff aus Fasern und Fullstoff: Vergleichende Pilotuntersuchung verschiedener Fullstoffe zur Eigenschaftsentwicklung von Digitaldruckpapieren ", PTS Pulp Technology Symposium - Pulps for the Future, Nov. 22nd to 23rd, 2011, art'hotel Dresden, Dresden, Germany
- Doelle K., Bajrami B., Ali M., Mahmud S., (2011), "Optimum Calcium Carbonate for Uncoated Digital Printing Paper",106th Zellcheming Annual Meeting and Expo, June 26th to 30th, 2011, Rhein-Main Hallen, Wiesbaden, Germany
- Doelle K, Giarrusso S, Johnson D.L., Donovan R., (2011) "Sustainable Waste-to-Effective Energy technology", New York States Conference of Mayors and Municipal Officials (NYCOM) Training Conference, Hollyday Inn, October 24-26, 2011, Saratoga Springs, NY, USA. - (Lecture is certified for DEC and PDH contact hours).
- Doelle K., Giarrusso, S., Johnson, D.L., Peluso, C.R., (2011), "Omnivorous Closed Loop Sustainable Biomass Conversion for Cost-Effective Biofuels, Bioenergy, and value Added Products", Water Environment Association of Ontario, WEAO Technical Symposium and OPCEA Exhibition, April 10 to12, 2011, The Westin Harbour Castle, Montreal, Ontario, Canada.
- Doelle K., Giarrusso, S., Johnson, D.L., (2011), "Zero Waste: Sustainable Biomass Conversion ", New York Water Environmental Association Inc. (NYWEA), Clean Waters Magazine, Spring 2011, Vol. 41, No.1.
- Doelle K., Burry W., (2010), "A new paper grade - using shrub willow to manufacture copy paper / Eine neue Papiersorte - Faserstoff aus Weidebuschen zur Herstellung von Kopierpapier", PTS Paper Symposium 2010, September 7 to 10, 2010, Munich, Germany.
Klaus Dolle, Ph. D.
1 Forestry Dr.
Syracuse, NY 13210
website: Klaus Dolle