University Police Department
University Police maintains a daily log of crimes and incidents that occur on campus that is available to the public to view. This information is recorded by date, time and general location, and disposition of the complaint. This daily log is available in the University Police Department, room 19 Bray Hall. Please note that entries or updates are generally made within two business days after the event occurs. Incidents or situations deemed to pose a threat to the campus community are logged as soon as possible.
While most events are logged, the University Police Chief may determine that an incident be classified as "confidential" in order not to jeopardize a criminal investigation or the identity of a victim.
- Daily Log
- CRIME ALERTS!
- Contacting ESF University Police
- Duties (we respond to all crimes and serious incidents on campus)
- Services Available
- Parking and Traffic Regulations
- Ticket Appeal form
- Campus & Area Maps & Directions
- Crime Prevention
- Emergency Response
- ESF Campus Security Act Reports
- NY State Sex Offender Registry
- Other Law Enforcement Sites
- Title IX, Non-Discrimination Policy
- Frequently Asked Questions