Editing Web Sites & Pages
#1 Access Permission
If you don't already have server access permission to edit the contents of your web folder...
- Faculty & Staff: Contact us at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students: Complete the Student Web Access form to gain access. Student access will only be granted if requested or directly confirmed by a faculty/staff supervisor (the Director of Student Involvement & Leadership supervises all student organizations web editors).
Connect to the Web Server
To connect on campus or off, you will need to configure your computer or editing application using SFTP (Secure File Transfer Protocol).
On-campus Connection for Windows Users
Windows users with an esf.edu account can map a network drive to connect to web folders that they have 'permission' to edit.
This method works only for computers connected directly to the ESF network (on campus).
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.