Editing Web Sites & Pages
1) Folder Access Permission
If you don't already have server access permission to edit the contents of your web folder...
- Faculty & Staff — Contact us at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Students — Complete the Student Web Access form to gain access. Student access will only be granted if requested or directly confirmed by a faculty/staff supervisor (the Director of Student Involvement & Leadership supervises all student organizations web editors).
2) Web Server Connection Instructions
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.