Adobe Contribute is the standard ESF webpage editing tool, now in use by many units, departments and individuals on campus. It is extremely easy to use. Complete support and training is provided by ESF Web. A license is currently $36.08 (one license per installation, no upgrades included).
Contribute Pricing & Part Numbers
Note - new part numbers!
- Adobe Contribute Windows, part #2700743: $36.08
- Adobe Contribute Mac, part #2700743: $36.08
- Adobe Contribute Windows Media, part #2700817: $15.46
- Adobe Contribute Mac Media , part #2700816: $15.46
Please note the new instructions as the vendor has changed.
- Obtain a Requisition Number from this site and add it to any State purchase requests you use from this site. The Requisition Number must be clearly visible on the purchase request
- Use the pricing information to the right to complete a purchase request and submit it to Purchasing in Bray Hall.
You do NOT need the installation disk. See the instructions below to download the software you need. The “vendor” is Dell.
BUT NO NEED TO WAIT! Download the fully operational 30-day free trial version HERE!
You will have to create an Adobe account to do so (free), but that's easy and almost instant. You can start using Contribute right away -- just enter your serial number when it arrives to have a fully licensed version.
If you have purchased previous versions of Contribute (CS5, CS4 or CS3), we have installation media available for borrowing in our office. Purchasers of the current version may download the trial from Adobe and enter the serial number received. We do not currently have installation media for Contribute CS5.
When ready, contact Aaron Knight at firstname.lastname@example.org to have him send a connection key for the website you'll be editing. He will also come down to give you basic training (can take as little as 5 minutes). Aaron will also support you at any point in the process.
Call Aaron at x6648 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.