ESF Web Public Information Systems
ESF Web maintains and support several public systems including the campus news and events system, room reservations, faculty and graduate profiles, as well as several internal systems - for managing Committee on Curriculum proposals, ESF Around the World and the Greenhouse database. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about some of our systems, peruse the links below.
- News & Events
- ESF Spaces - Room Reservations
- Graduate Public Information Manager
- Faculty Public Information Manager
If you have any problems using our systems, would like to make suggestions, or need assistance, please email us or call Aaron at 470-6648.
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.