News & Events
ESF Web Public Information Systems
The Campus News and Events system controls the public calendar and all distributed calendars throughout ESF's website. It also presents an easy way to get your news out there and distributing your information. All events and news stories are subject to approval by the staff in the Office of Communications.
To submit news or an event, log in to the Public Information Systems login and select News & Events.
- Faculty & Staff Portal
- MyESF (for Students, Undergraduate Applicants and Parents)
- MySlice (Course Registration)
- Bookweb (textbooks)
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
- ESFgo App
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.