News & Events
ESF Web Public Information Systems
The Campus News and Events system controls the public calendar and all distributed calendars throughout ESF's website. It also presents an easy way to get your news out there and distributing your information. All events and news stories are subject to approval by the staff in the Office of Communications.
To submit news or an event, log in to the Public Information Systems login and select News & Events.
- Secure portals log-in
All secure systems, including:
- Graduate Applicants
- Public information systems log-in
All public data systems, including:
- Around Your World (international research, global partnerships, study abroad)
- News & Events
- Room Reservation (ESF Spaces)
- Faculty Public Information Manager
- Graduate Student Personal Information Manager
- ESF webmail log-in
- SUMail log-in
Contact us at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by 123 Bray.