ESF Web Public Information Systems
ESF Spaces is the campus room reservation system.
Rooms currently available via the ESF Spaces system include:
- All Gateway Center spaces (coming soon)
- Alumni (Nifkin) Lounge in Marshall Hall
- Bray Rotunda and 217 Bray conference room
- Computer Labs in Baker Laboratory and Moon Library (view only)
To make a reservation, log in to the Public Information Systems login and select ESF Spaces.
Calendars are available without logging in - visit ESF Spaces public access.
Interested in adding your space? Send an email to Aaron Knight or call 470-6648.
- Secure portals log-in
All secure systems, including:
- Graduate Applicants
- Public information systems log-in
All public data systems, including:
- Around Your World (international research, global partnerships, study abroad)
- News & Events
- Room Reservation (ESF Spaces)
- Faculty Public Information Manager
- Graduate Student Personal Information Manager
- ESF webmail log-in
- SUMail log-in
Contact us at 470-4858, email@example.com or drop by 123 Bray.