ESF Web Public Information Systems
ESF Spaces is the campus room reservation system.
Rooms currently available via the ESF Spaces system include:
- All Gateway Center spaces (coming soon)
- Alumni (Nifkin) Lounge in Marshall Hall
- Bray Rotunda and 217 Bray conference room
- Computer Labs in Baker Laboratory and Moon Library (view only)
To make a reservation, log in to the Public Information Systems login and select ESF Spaces.
Calendars are available without logging in - visit ESF Spaces public access.
Interested in adding your space? Send an email to Aaron Knight or call 470-6648.
- Graduate Applicant Portal
- Accepted Graduate Student Portal
- Personal Web Profiles (Graduate Public information Manager)
- Public information systems log-in (all public data systems, including news, events, room reservation (ESF Spaces), Faculty Public Information Manager)
Contact us at 470-4858, firstname.lastname@example.org or drop by 123 Bray.