These are required to move from applicant to accepted student:
1) Commitment to Enroll form
Submit yours if you haven't already.
2) Transcripts, Scores, Etc.
Make sure required official documents have been sent directly to ESF by appropriate agencies or institutions (documents issued to students are not official):
- Final official high school transcript confirming graduation
- Final official college transcripts for any college level courses taken in high school
- Transfer Students only: Final official college transcripts from any colleges attended prior to ESF, including summer course work or any college level courses taken in high school
- Official Advanced Placement (AP), College-Level Examination Program (CLEP), or International Baccalaureate (IB) test score. To request official scores from College Board, visit www.collegeboard.com or call (212) 713-8000.
Contact the Admissions Office if you have questions or concerns: