Accepted Student Deposit Deadline for Fall 2020 Extended
We are looking forward to hearing from you regarding your decision to attend SUNY ESF, but we understand that right now, it may be difficult for students and their families to finalize a college decision. We hope the following options will help. ESF is extending the enrollment commitment and deposit deadline to June 1, 2020. Additional enrollment commitment actions are also extended as follows:
- Requests for a waiver of the deposit payment must be submitted no later than June 1, 2020. The extenuating circumstances for the request must be explained and emailed to email@example.com.
- Requests for a refund of the deposit will be extended to July 1, 2020. Requests must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No deposit refund requests will be considered after July 1, 2020.
If you have any questions about these changes or your particular circumstances, please email us at email@example.com.
The ESF community is making every effort to prepare for your arrival on-campus in August and we look forward to hearing from you. Please continue to consult our website for updates at www.esf.edu. For particular information for Accepted Students go to https://www.esf.edu/accepted/.
You can call our Accepted Student Helpline to speak with an admissions counselor to discuss anything you need to know as you finalize your decision to enroll at ESF. We welcome your calls from 9 am to 8 pm EST to speak with the representative corresponding to the first letter of your last name:
How to enroll and pay your enrollment deposit
We are delighted that you have chosen to enroll at ESF and be a part of our community. To enroll at ESF and confirm your seat in the class, you will need to proceed with the following steps:
- Log on to your applicant portal, where you monitored your application status
- Scroll to the “forms” section on your check list and click on the link that reads “Reply to Admissions Decision”
- To enroll, choose the option to accept your offer and proceed with the Enrollment Agreement form to select housing preferences
- The final step will be to pay your $400 enrollment deposit. Major credit cards and e-checks are accepted
If you need assistance locating the link or your log in credentials to your applicant portal, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instagram Live Thursdays @ 7:00 pm @suny.esf are hosted by Admissions Counselors (who are all ESF Alumni), recent graduates and current students. They will share their experiences on topics important to new students and answer all your questions about ESF.
- Individual appointments by phone are available Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 3:30 pm. Email your request for a date and time to email@example.com.
Visit https://www.esf.edu/academics/ for information on:
- Degree programs
- Special academic options
- Department information, including faculty profiles and contacts
- And more...
To explore your program of study choices, contact the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org for an individual appointment.