Flu Shot ClinicCampus Calendar
Monday, October 15, 2018
11:00 am - 4:30 pm
Location: Gateway Center
Who should get vaccinated?
* Everyone 6 months of age and older should get vaccinated every flu season
What are the benefits of vaccination?
* It can help prevent you from getting the flu
* If you do develop the flu, the illness may be milder
* The flu vaccine reduces hospitalizations related to the flu by 71%
Will the flu vaccine cause the flu?
* No the vaccine cannot cause the flu. The injectable vaccine is an inactivated (dead) virus and cannot cause illness
*YOU MUST HAVE INSURANCE CARD OR INSURANCE INFORMATION WITH YOU (we will bill to your insurance but there is no out of pocket cost to you)*
Friday, December 14, 2018
Add Your Event to the Calendar
Any ESF student, faculty or staff member with a valid username and password for the following systems is welcome to submit an event, announcement or news item for sharing on the web and social media.