Get Started with CareerShift
NOTE: To log in the first time you will need to use the following access code: ESF2018
Today, we know individuals will have multiple jobs over the course of their careers. From that first job post-graduation to the targeting of advancement opportunities, job-searching success relies on active networking and strong organization. CareerShift is a web-based technology that provides unique search features capturing company contacts and job and internship postings all organized on a personalized dashboard, allowing for easy management of connections and opportunities.
The Career Services Office and Alumni Association are excited to offer this great resource to alumni and students. With CareerShift, you can:
- Search and store jobs from all the major job boards, company websites, newspapers, and anywhere else a job is posted on the internet from the US, Canada, UK, and Australia. You can also set job alerts.
- Get inside contact information immediately, including email addresses, for millions of companies and their employees, even alumni, then save and manage your lists.
- Maintain as many targeted resumes and cover letters as needed right within the system.
- Automatically send emails and documents to any of your saved contacts right within the system. The system then allows you to track and manage all correspondence you have with every organization and individual. You can even keep notes and set reminders for follow-ups.
- Access your confidential CareerShift account from anywhere, anytime, 24/7/365.
Student Career Links
- Personality Traits, Interests, Skills, Values & Interests
- International Students
- Students with Disabilities