ESF Faculty and Staff Come through for Annual SEFA Appeal
President Murphy delivers 'money tree' to United Way
The video originally included in this story is no longer available via this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is required.
The 2006 State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA) at SUNY-ESF culminated with the ‘Delivering of the Green’ to United Way Headquarters in Syracuse on November 21, 2006.
ESF President Neil Murphy and SEFA/United Way Chair Mark Hill delivered a money tree sprouting ‘Murphy Bucks’ created just for the occasion. They made the delivery in one of the college’s electric powered vehicles.
Over $57,000 was donated or pledged by SUNY-ESF staff and faculty.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210