ESF Faculty and Staff Come through for Annual SEFA Appeal
President Murphy delivers 'money tree' to United Way
The video originally included in this story is no longer available via this page. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if more information is required.
The 2006 State Employees Federated Appeal (SEFA) at SUNY-ESF culminated with the ‘Delivering of the Green’ to United Way Headquarters in Syracuse on November 21, 2006.
ESF President Neil Murphy and SEFA/United Way Chair Mark Hill delivered a money tree sprouting ‘Murphy Bucks’ created just for the occasion. They made the delivery in one of the college’s electric powered vehicles.
Over $57,000 was donated or pledged by SUNY-ESF staff and faculty.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Student Among Delegation Attending Committee on World Food Security
- Community Invited to ESF to Share Ideas About Future of Erie Canal
- ESF Professor Honored by Russian University
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Scientist Helps Locate Wolf That Died on Isle Royale
- Cuomo Announces Initiative to Reimagine Erie Canal as Catalyst for Economic Development, Resiliency
- ESF Employees Honored with SUNY Chancellor's Awards
- Dr. Jacqueline Frair Presented with Exemplary Research Award
- ESF Student Designed Bridge Judged Most Innovative
- ESF College Foundation Honors Daley with Teaching Award
- 2019 Commencement: 'You Are My Family,' Student Speaker Says
- Students Recognize Contributions of Staff, Faculty
- ESF Announces Graduation Weekend Schedule
- ESF to Honor Dr. Bernard Amadei with Honorary Degree
- ESF Student Completes First Year of Leadership Training in Bioeconomy
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210