Governor Appoints New Trustees to ESF Board
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi & Thomas C. Buckel Jr
SYRACUSE - Gov. David Paterson appointed three new members to the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) board of trustees.
Matthew J. Marko, Vita DeMarchi, and Thomas C. Buckel Jr. have joined the volunteer 15-member board which provides development, support and oversight of the college.
Marko, of Syracuse, is senior project manager with Denver-based CH2M Hill. DeMarchi, of Manlius, is president and chief executive officer of Synapse Risk Management, LLC. Buckel, of Syracuse, is a partner with Hancock & Estabrook, LLP.
Jorge Barbosa, a senior environmental and forest biology major, will serve as the student representative to the board.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Continues to Lead in World of Green Colleges
- ESF’s Barron Wins 2018 USCAA Golf National Championship
- ESF Celebrates Debut of Digital Storytelling Studio
- Volk to Present Travis Lecture on Shrub Willow
- The ESF Center for Community Design Research Receives Federal Research Grant
- National Geographic Live and ESF Host National Geographic Explorer/Photographer Anand Varma
- Waste not, want not
- Landscape Architecture Students Celebrate PARK(ing) Day
- Scientists Turn to UN to Sound Alarm about World’s Oceans
- Mighty Oaks Welcome New Men's Basketball Coach
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Launches ‘Discovery Challenge’
- Love it, don’t list it
- ESF Ranks among ‘Best Value’ Schools
- ESF’s Miniature Northern Hardwood Forest Gets a Lift
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210