Governor's Return to Work Requirements
There are two immediate requirements from NYS that must be completed upon your return to campus:
- View the 12-minute video entitled: New York State COVID- 19 Response: Return to Work Training found at this link: https://vimeo.com/424237420 Password: employeesback.
- Staff who have been instructed to return to the workplace must conduct symptom monitoring daily before reporting to work. Prior to your shift or within the first hour of work, you are required to complete a daily screening questionnaire found at this link: Daily COVID Screening This must be completed every day you are on campus until further notice.
Please note: The Training video mentions on-site screening. This questionnaire is an accepted form of screening and is the method the college has adopted to meet mandatory daily state employee screening.
Below is a quick reference for employee coming back to campus: Restart Readiness Checklist
Help our community stay safe and decrease the spread of COVID-19. Make these behaviors part of your routine.
- Do a symptom self-check every day before coming to campus.
- Stay home if you are sick or experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Social distance: Stay 6 feet away from others.
- Wear a cloth face mask whenever social distancing isn't possible.
- Wash your hands frequently, or use alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your inner elbow.
- Dispose of used tissues immediately and wash your hands.